- Comparing to being morbid obese, this surgery helps weight loss and thus, you can eliminate the risk of a health hazard.
- Obesity is associated with certain diseases;
(diabetes mellitus, hypertension, heart diseases, risk of stroke, shortened expected life span, lumbar hernia, arthrosis, irregular menstrual cycles, sleep apnea syndrome, gall bladder stone, high blood cholesterol, fatty changes of liver and colorectal, ovarian and breast cancers) risks of these conditions decrease substantially after the surgery. If a patient already has one of these conditions, they may have a chance to get rid of these diseases at a certain rate.
- Decreased food consumption will lead to decrease in calorie intake and resultant weight loss.
Obesity surgery does not only make you appear and feel better, but it will also enable you live a healthier life.
- Weight loss will improve your physical aspects and life style that were impaired by being overweight.
- If you had failed in many diet and exercise programs, bariatric surgery is the most effective and the only method that leads to weight loss in the long term with the correct care and support program that will possibly help how you will work and change your eating habits and life style.
- Energy levels will increase and it will facilitate mobility and boost your quality of life.
You must be logged in to post a comment.